Sunday, June 21, 2015

Finish Line: 48 Hour Book Challenge

Reading: 17 Hours, 29 Minutes 
Books Started: Six 
Books Finished: Three and a Half 
Pages Read: 1140

I might add links to GoodReads reviews ... once I write them!

Finished (and Loved) 
The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness
I Crawl Through It by A.S. King 
Black Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson

Still Reading:
Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger 

Still Listening:
The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss and narrated by Nick Podehl

Started, But Want Something Lighter:
Challenger Deep by Neal Shusterman

Started, Didn't Like:
Spinster by Kate Bolick

I met friends for drinks on Saturday night, slept like a normal each night, and even made a trip to the local street fair, Seventh Heaven, and purchased two hats for the low low price of $10! Some day I will crack the half-way mark!

1 comment:

MotherReader said...

Great job! Thanks for being part of the 48HBC!