Saturday, April 4, 2015

R&R


Like a child with a chore chart, I've been tracking my progress with each category of my Things-cation:

Cook (Sun, Tue)
Bake (Sun)
Nap (Sun, Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri)
Read (Tue, Wed, Fri)
Run (Sun, Mon, Tue, Fri)
Write (Mon, Tue)
Drink (Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri)
Clean (Mon, Wed, Thu)
Trash (Tue, Wed, Thu)
File (Wed)
*Shop (Fri)

I broke my glasses two months ago and during my trip to Maryland I've managed to replace them with a buy-one-get-one-free deal. (I pick them up tonight!) We're making a butterfly cake for Easter, so I expect to log another check for baking. 

I've never been a fan of staycation. I'd much rather visit a friend who lives in some not-close city (Milwaukee, Austin, San Francisco) but it's been nice to cross things off my to-do list in between massive amounts of leisure. Is it too early for a nap? 

No comments: