Friday, July 25, 2008

all together now ... again

School Library Journal is running a Learning 2.0 program, and I thought I'd join up. Even though I adapted one for Queens Library I thought it might be fun to do as a participant. I'd love for us to re-run QL L2.0 and I thought it might be fun to see how the program has been tweaked over the last year. We're in cohorts according to place and it was fun to see all the SLJ staff (based in NY) joining in. I've added all the NYers to my bloglines.

Eep! A customer just asked me what I was reading and I had to fess up and tell her I was "between books." I don't know why I feel guilty. The last thing I read was a "sample" of Sherman Alexie's forthcoming YA novel, Radioactive Love Song. It won't be out until Spring 2009 and I'm not sure I can wait that long to read what comes after page 29.

No comments: