|Giant Kitten assists with writing.|
1. Costa Rica
2. More! Canada! More!
3. Destination half-marathon
Health, Wellness, and General Good
4. Repeat vegan-for-a-month.
5. Volunteer with Healing Arts Initiative.
6. Go skiing or ice skating.
7. Join Citi Bike once stations arrive in neighborhood (Park Slope).
Organization and Finances
8. 52 Week Money Challenge
9. Cut money on food in half.
10. Make more money.
Exploration and Learning
12. Do book-a-day with mostly children's books.
13. Take children's literature, development, or services class.
14. Do book challenges.
15. The Great Saunter
16. Enjoy the fuck out of SXSWi.
17. Learn to draw comics.
18. Make pottery.
19. Take a sewing class with Megan.
20. Eat foods listed on 100 Foods To Eat Before You Die.
21. Read a different best-selling author monthly.
22. Do crossword puzzles.
23. Watch AFI's 100 Years 100 Movies.
24. Send holiday cards.
25. Facebook friend, page, and group tagging - one a day for 270 days.
26. Dance, motherfucker, dance.
27. Find Susan a boyfriend.
28. Hack dating.
29. Get a boyfriend.
30. Keep a diary, write a page a day, or update blog.
31. Write letters.
32. NaNoWriMo -- this is the year!
33. Submit a Metropolitan Diary.
34. Edit Wikipedia entries
36. New glasses!
37. Stop dressing like a social studies teacher.
38. Lose 10%.