Sunday, October 21, 2007

sunday brunch (#9)

I'm sick. Yesterday I watched more TV in one day than I've watched in the previous month. I don't quite understand how Knocked Up received 91 percent on the Critics Tomatometer. I preferred Hard Candy, but then I've never been one to like funny movies.

Much of what we consume (information, entertainment, food) comes down to preferences. I took one look at Topix and decided, "No sir, I do not like you one bit." You can blame the stuffed head, the confetti of strewn tissues, and the little red pills, but I fancied the Bloglines Search, Feedster and Technorati.

Through the Bloglines Search, I set up a feed for 'queens library.' I also made my Bloglines public and added it to my list of links on Hood and Hat. I tried to add a feed of my favored daily horoscope, and I was told, "No feeds were found. Please verify that the website publishes an RSS feed."

Hmmm. What else? I used Feedster to search for YALSA and subscribed to the YALSA Blog. Then, I searched "queens library" on Technorati and this is one of the things I found:

And That's Why We Have the Rule from OiNY.

I have a bunch of feeds set up through my livejournal account, including a feed of Animals Have Problems Too, which I adore (see one pictured below). Do I want to migrate all my feeds from lj to Bloglines? I think I'll hold off for now.

No comments: